There are many reasons for your disorganization including perfectionism, lack of skills, our beliefs and indecision, as well as mental health and brain-related conditions. When you understand the reason for being unorganized, it can help increase your ability to become more organized (and stay that way!). Here are some home organizing tips you need to know.
Signs that a person is disorganized
You may have sweaty palms while you read this list. But you will soon realize that reading this will help you become a more organized person.
- It is common to be late for appointments.
- You can’t find your things when you need them.
- Surprise deadlines always come up for you.
- You make a lot of money, but there isn’t enough money.
- It is easy to run out of household supplies just when you need them.
- Your communication is disrupting your life. Your phone storage is full and your computer files are all over the place (and everywhere!). You are often misunderstood.