FREE 30 MINUTE VIRTUAL CONSULT
Virtual organizing is an organizing service offered to clients with the use of technology through computers, tablets, or by mobile phone.
The professional organizer will work with you for a certain period of time over the phone or via video chat using services like FaceTime, Zoom and Skype.
- Starts with a free half hour consultation via video chat or phone to talk about your organizing needs.
- Then, a 60-minute or more virtual organizing session that’s based on your schedule and needs.
- During this session, you’ll be using your computer, tablet, or smart phone to show the professional organizer your space.
- We will then offer organizing tips, an action plan, as well as expert advice on home organizing or office organizing.
These sessions are encouraging, supportive, and non-judgemental so you can be kept on task. These sessions will also hold you accountable so you could reach your personal organizing objectives. In between these sessions, you’ll get organizing homework and email support, as well as hands-on organizing projects to do on your own, to boost your success.
The number of sessions and the amount of time required depends on the scope and size of the project as well as the amount of DIY organizing you have to undertake in between these sessions. They can be scheduled as often as required based on your objectives and time frame.
Advantages of Virtual Organizing
- You’ll work with a professional organizer even if there’s not one within your area.
- You’ll find it easy to fit in your hectic schedule since unlike person to person organizing sessions, virtual sessions are shorter.
- No need to bring someone into your home for this service.
- You will be kept on task since you will be held accountable by your home organizer.
- You will receive a customized plan and suggestions from experienced and reputable professional organizer.
You Need Virtual Organizing If:
- You are motivated to achieve your organizing objectives.
- You are comfortable in using technology on your computer, tablet, or phone.
- You are self sufficient but want expert instruction and advice.
- You have the physical ability to carry out the hands-on organizing tasks on your own or with the assistance of supportive family members and friends.
- You’re too busy and don’t have free time for a longer face to face organizing sessions.
- You want to work with a professional organizer.
Virtual Organizing Rates
A virtual organizing session includes:
- Professional organizer’s encouragement, support, and tips during each session.
- A basic action plan that’s based on your organizing goals.
- An email containing details of follow up tasks after the virtual organizing session.
- Research and project planning in between sessions.
- A list of highly recommended product suggestions for the areas that they’ve worked on during the virtual organizing sessions.
Call Brunswick Organizing Solutions if you are interested in getting a virtual organizing session with one of our professional organizers.
Brunswick Organizing Solutions
Leland, NC 28451
Leland, Wilmington, Shallotte, North Myrtle Beach, Myrtle Beach, Southport, Bolivia, St. James, Oak Island, Ocean Isle Beach, Sunset Beach, Carolina Shores, Calabash, Castle Hayne, Burgaw – Brunswick and Horry County
Complete this form to schedule your free session.
Complete the form to schedule your free session.
Use the message box to designate an area of your home you would like to discuss and when you are available.